With the UK entering its third national Lockdown this week, we would like to assure our customers that the business remains open and fully operational.
We are conscious of our customer’s individual requirements and we are committed to providing an essential service that ensures businesses can operate compliantly.
Our team remains on hand to assist with any sales or enquiries and our specialist Engineers continue to install and maintain our life-saving communication systems.
In line with this, we will continue to make every effort, in taking the necessary actions to follow government guidelines ensuring that both our staff members and customers are safe and protected.
As such, we have actioned a number of COVID-secure ‘best practices’, that our Engineers must adhere to on any customer site. These include but are not limited to:
• If an employee falls ill onsite, they must leave the site immediately.
• Engineers must travel in their own van (only) when going to site (and separately) if they are working with other engineers.
• Engineers must wash hands before and after using the facilities.
• At all times engineers must be at least 2m’s apart from any other individual.
• Engineers must carry disposable PPE (gloves and masks) for use as required.
• Any PPE used must be cleaned or disposed of safely after use and not shared.
• Hand sanitiser is to be carried at all times – in case no handwashing facilities are available.
Our friendly team continue to be available Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm on 01332 363981