Alerter Group continues to be open for business during this challenging period.
We have been and we continue to assess all aspects of safe practice within the company. This includes our specialist Engineers who continue to install and maintain our life saving communication systems.
Each job is assessed on an individual basis, to ensure that conditions are safe and suitable for our members of staff and customers on each site.
During these unprecedented times, we continue to work closely with all our customers. Our Health and Safety team has been working hard to set out ‘best practice’ measures that our Engineers must adhere to on any customer site, all of which are in line with the current Government guidelines. These include but are not limited to:
- If an employee falls ill onsite, they must leave site immediately.
- Engineers must travel in their own van (only) when going to site (and separately) if they are working with other engineers.
- Engineers must wash hands before and after using the facilities.
- At all times engineers must be at least 2m’s apart from any other individual.
- Engineers must carry disposable PPE (gloves and masks) for use as required.
- Any PPE used must be cleaned or disposed of safely after use and not shared.
- Hand sanitiser is to be carried at all times – in case no handwashing facilities are available.
As a company we take great pride in our philosophy of ‘saving lives through technology’ and this very much remains the case, please be assured we continue to take the health and safety of our staff and customers very seriously and will issue further updates when necessary.